Expert Java Development (m/f/d)
*Gender irrelevant, as long as you are a suitable match!
We enable access. With around 90 internal employees, the IT & Infrastructure division is HSE's digitisation enabler. Our IT systems support the value chain from the moment the order is entered until the final delivery to the customer. Whether collaboration tools, laptops, smartphones, or cloud architecture: we ensure that everything is seamlessly networked and functioning smoothly. Something you're looking for?
We are a leading provider in Europe in the area of live commerce and, as a media platform, offer the most entertaining form of shopping. With our curated product range from the fields of fashion, jewelry, beauty, wellness, household and home & living, we inspire a large number of viewers, fans and followers: on TV, in the online shop, via the award-winning app and on social media. Through the networked staging of lifestyle topics and brand worlds, we are innovation drivers for cross-channel shopping entertainment. Customers decide when and where to shop at HSE.
Your tasks:- Conception, new and further development of business processes and system interfaces within the framework of the Scrum development process with a development focus on Java/Swing/Spring Boot/Spring Batch/JavaFX
- Further development of the existing system towards cloud and microservice architecture
- Development of IaaC solutions for automated provisioning of infrastructure in the cloud
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with HSE departments, surrounding IT departments, as well as external service providers
- Professional and technical consulting for the HSE departments in the conception of new features
- Solving incidents and problems within the scope of support
- Monitoring of IT processes and interfaces, as well as support of regular operations in the operational management of day-to-day business within the framework of a DEVOPS approach
- Control of external service providers
- Further development of existing test automation and monitoring systems
- Application management for HSE's own sales and planning tool "Mercator"
- Release, rollout, patch & upgrade management of Java applications
Your profile:- Several years of experience as an application developer & deep technical knowledge in Java/Swing/Spring Boot/Spring Batch/JavaFX, ideally experience in retail and/or media
- Solid understanding of service-oriented architectures & processes
- Several years of experience in designing complex multi-tier architectures
- Affinity for cloud computing
- Enjoyment of agile working in a Scrum environment as well as willingness to be on call
- Strong practical and solution orientation
- High degree of communication and teamwork skills
- Desirable: knowledge of Hibernate, JBoss and UML as well as the database environment of ORACLE PL/SQL and e.g. Aurora, or other open source databases
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer:- 30 vacation days
- Mobile working
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas party & summer party
Do you want to make a difference and take your career into your own hands?
Then it's time for your success story at HSE.
Your contact person is Sanita Bahadori.