Scrum Master (m/f/d)
*Gender irrelevant, as long as you are a suitable match!
We enable access. With around 90 internal employees, the IT & Infrastructure division is HSE's digitisation enabler. Our IT systems support the value chain from the moment the order is entered until the final delivery to the customer. Whether collaboration tools, laptops, smartphones, or cloud architecture: we ensure that everything is seamlessly networked and functioning smoothly. Something you're looking for?
We are a leading provider in Europe in the area of live commerce and, as a media platform, offer the most entertaining form of shopping. With our curated product range from the fields of fashion, jewelry, beauty, wellness, household and home & living, we inspire a large number of viewers, fans and followers: on TV, in the online shop, via the award-winning app and on social media. Through the networked staging of lifestyle topics and brand worlds, we are innovation drivers for cross-channel shopping entertainment. Customers decide when and where to shop at HSE.
What you can expect:
- You accompany agile teams in the implementation of our strong vision in a high-speed environment with very flat hierarchies and take ownership within our open & performance-driven, value-based culture.
- Our digital product teams work completely end-2-end responsible, data-driven and customer-centric. You accompany agile teams with your methodological knowledge and support them in the continuous improvement of all processes.
- In the further development of our digital products, increased conversion rates are just as relevant as better maintenance for our target group(s).
- You have several years of professional experience as a Scrum Master* and ideally also have a Scrum certification
- You live and love agility, work independently and result-oriented
- Output and outcome are two different things for you
- You have a lot of fun actively designing and developing your environment and know how to apply the advantages of agile software development in a targeted manner
- You have the necessary drive to initiate and implement changes
- You are strong in communication and know how to use this purposefully in daily use
- Very good knowledge of the English language
These are your benefits:
- 30 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
Do you want to make a difference and take your career into your own hands?
Then it's time for your success story at HSE.
Your contact person is Felix Bechtoldt.